I wanna follow and support all of you gorgeous mother’s and mothers-to-be on Tumblr :)
MY GRANDMA GOT ALL A’S IN “ETIQUETTE” (YES THAT WAS AN ACTUAL CLASS IN HER HIGH SCHOOL) AND SHE TOLD ME, “DEAR,” SHE SAID,
“YOU NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS, YOU CROSS YOUR ANKLES. BUT THE GREAT THING ABOUT YOU LIVING IN THIS GENERATION IS YOU DON’T HAVE TO FOLLOW MY GENERATION’S RULES. SIT THE WAY YOU WANT. IF SOMEONE LOOKS UP YOUR SKIRT, JUST TELL THEM YOUR AUNT MARY WILL KILL THEM.”
WHICH IS TRUE
MY AUNT MARY HAD A SWITCHBLADE IN A SPECIAL POCKET OF HER NIGHTGOWN UNTIL THE DAY SHE DIED
the moral of this story is
1. Sit the way you want.
2. My great aunt Mary was a fucking badass.
I’d like to meet her if I may,and hear stories about her.
Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
Today I got a detention for standing up for what I believe in.
- Teacher: Write down 3 things you dislike about yourself
- Me: *sits there*
- Teacher: Ciara, why aren't you writing?
- Me: I can't do this. I will take a zero, sorry.
- Teacher: Why?
- Me: Because I refuse to promote self-hate. Because some people in the world can fill out 20 of these front and back with no blank spaces and this can trigger someone.
- Teacher: Ciara, you have to do it or I am sending you to the office.
- Me: Okay. *gets up and walks to office*
- ^needs more notes^
Disney Baby | via Facebook on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/62307980/via/tuaprincesafeia